Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 6210 Topic 2 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's Avaya Aura Contact Center Implementation Exam exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 2
[All Avaya Aura Contact Center Implementation Exam Questions]

Users of the Outbound Campaign Management Tool require access rights to the Outbound component. Which component within the Center Manager Administration would the user be assigned Launchpad option access?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Santos
1 months ago
B) Access and Partition Management, no doubt. Why else would they call it 'Access' if that's not where you go to manage it?
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
23 days ago
A) Configuration would make sense too, but I agree that Access and Partition Management is the most likely option.
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
29 days ago
B) Access and Partition Management, no doubt. Why else would they call it 'Access' if that's not where you go to manage it?
upvoted 0 times
Audria
1 months ago
I think it could also be in Contact Center Management, as it involves managing outbound campaigns.
upvoted 0 times
Holley
2 months ago
A) Configuration, obviously. I mean, that's where you set up everything, including user permissions. It's like the control center of the whole operation.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
2 months ago
D) Multimedia, for sure. That's where all the fun stuff is, like playing audio clips and stuff. Who needs access management when you can just play recordings all day?
upvoted 0 times
Charlette
8 days ago
D) Multimedia
upvoted 0 times
Kati
9 days ago
C) Contact Center Management
upvoted 0 times
Pauline
19 days ago
B) Access and Partition Management
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
23 days ago
A) Configuration
upvoted 0 times
Albert
2 months ago
But doesn't Launchpad option access relate more to setting up configurations?
upvoted 0 times
Joni
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Access and Partition Management. That's where you'd go to manage user access rights, right?
upvoted 0 times
Nicolette
29 days ago
That's right, Access and Partition Management is the component where user access rights are managed.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
30 days ago
Yes, you are correct. Access and Partition Management is where you assign Launchpad option access.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it would be in Access and Partition Management.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
2 months ago
I think the user would be assigned Launchpad option access in Configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel