Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 37820X Topic 1 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 37820X exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 1
[All 37820X Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

How does the Avaya Contact Center Select (ACCS) route contacts based on business logic to supported endpoints?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Patria
23 days ago
I don't know about you, but I'm more of a 'A-6-2-B' kind of guy. It's got that classic IP Office vibe, you know? Plus, who doesn't love a good phoneset direct routing?
upvoted 0 times
Shawnta
24 days ago
Option C is the way to go, no doubt about it. I mean, who doesn't love a good Media Server anchoring? It's like the icing on the contact-routing cake!
upvoted 0 times
Janine
6 days ago
Yeah, having the contacts routed through IP Office and anchored in the Media Server adds a lot of flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Charlette
20 days ago
I agree, option C with the Media Server anchoring is definitely the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
25 days ago
Because the contacts are routed through IP Office and anchored in the Media Server, which makes more sense based on the exhibit.
upvoted 0 times
Titus
26 days ago
Why do you think it's C?
upvoted 0 times
Mona
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards option D, as it seems to align with the idea of routing through IP Office, controlled by CCT, and anchored in IP Office. But I'm not 100% confident.
upvoted 0 times
Starr
1 months ago
I'm not entirely sure, but I think option B might be the right answer. It mentions that the contacts are routed through IP Office, controlled by CCMS, and sent directly to the phone set.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
7 days ago
I agree, option B seems to be the most logical choice for routing contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Leeann
10 days ago
I think option B sounds correct. It mentions routing through IP Office and CCMS.
upvoted 0 times
Juan
1 months ago
Option C seems to be the correct answer. The question mentions that ACCS routes contacts based on business logic to supported endpoints, and option C describes how the contacts are routed through IP Office, controlled by CCMS, and anchored in the Media Server.
upvoted 0 times
Jerilyn
16 days ago
Yes, option C describes how the contacts are routed through IP Office, controlled by CCMS, and anchored in the Media Server.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
17 days ago
I agree, option C seems to be the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Titus
2 months ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel