Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 3314 Topic 8 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 8
[All Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance Questions]

Which statement describes Agent blending?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carma
1 months ago
I think A is incorrect because it doesn't mention optimizing inbound activities.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
2 months ago
D is the way to go. Gotta keep those agents hustling between inbound and outbound. Multitasking is the name of the game!
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
17 days ago
Absolutely! Agent blending is key to keeping our operations running smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
19 days ago
I think D is the most efficient way to manage our agents. It's all about maximizing their potential.
upvoted 0 times
Letha
21 days ago
Agreed! We need to make sure our agents are always busy and productive.
upvoted 0 times
Crissy
27 days ago
D is definitely the best option. It's all about optimizing our resources.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
2 months ago
Ha! Agent blending? Sounds like some kind of strange dance move. But in all seriousness, I'm going with D as well.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
2 months ago
D for sure. This question is testing our understanding of contact center operations, and D is the only option that really captures the essence of agent blending.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
20 days ago
Definitely, D is the best choice here. Agent blending is all about moving agents around to maximize efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Jonell
21 days ago
I agree, D is the correct option. It's all about optimizing inbound activities while still servicing outbound.
upvoted 0 times
Alison
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but C sounds plausible too.
upvoted 0 times
Lynna
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between C and D. But I guess D makes more sense since it talks about moving agents between inbound and outbound to maximize efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Marquetta
2 months ago
I think D is the correct answer. Agent blending is all about optimizing agent utilization across inbound and outbound activities.
upvoted 0 times
Cory
1 months ago
Yes, D is the best choice. It involves monitoring inbound skills and moving agents to optimize activities.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
2 months ago
I agree, D is the correct answer. Agent blending is about optimizing agent utilization.
upvoted 0 times
Xuan
2 months ago
I agree with Chandra, D makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
2 months ago
I think the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel