Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 3314 Topic 1 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 1
[All Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance Questions]

Parameters that affect how voice data is sent through the network are administered for which Avaya Aura* Experience Portal (AAEP) component?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Justine
27 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I bet the answer is actually the 'Cafeteria Processing Module' or something equally ridiculous.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
19 hours ago
C) Auxiliary EPM
upvoted 0 times
Kristin
8 days ago
B) Media Processing Platform
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
17 days ago
A) Speech server
upvoted 0 times
Erick
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think both A) and B) could be correct depending on the specific scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
2 months ago
I don't know, man. This question is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma. I'm going to go with C) Auxiliary EPM, just to be different.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
21 days ago
I'm going to stick with my choice of C) Auxiliary EPM.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
27 days ago
I agree with you, I also think it's A) Speech server.
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
28 days ago
I'm not sure, but I would go with B) Media Processing Platform.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is A) Speech server.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 months ago
This question is a piece of cake! The answer is clearly B) Media Processing Platform. It's the heart and soul of the AAEP system.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
2 months ago
I believe it could also be B) Media Processing Platform, as it plays a role in handling voice data.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
2 months ago
I agree with Lajuana, because the speech server is responsible for processing voice data.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's D) Primary EPM. That's where all the network configuration settings are handled.
upvoted 0 times
Madalyn
23 days ago
Yes, the Primary EPM is where parameters affecting voice data transmission are administered.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
1 months ago
I think you're right, the Primary EPM is responsible for network configuration settings.
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Media Processing Platform. It's responsible for managing the voice data transmission parameters.
upvoted 0 times
Jeff
1 months ago
Yes, the Media Processing Platform handles the voice data transmission parameters.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
2 months ago
I agree, B) Media Processing Platform is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Speech server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel