Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Atlassian Exam ACP-610 Topic 1 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for Atlassian's ACP-610 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 1
[All ACP-610 Questions]

Which statement is true about Jira attachments?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Jira attachments are files that users can attach to issues to share information with their team. Users can search for issues that contain attachments by using theattachmentsfield in the advanced search. For example,attachments is not EMPTYwill return all issues that have at least one attachment. Therefore, option A is true.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dana
1 months ago
Haha, B is totally a trick question. Who would need 'Work On Issues' permission to remove an attachment? That's just silly.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
2 days ago
A) Users can search for issues that contain attachments
upvoted 0 times
Shelton
1 months ago
I think D) Project administrators can disable attachments through project settings makes the most sense. It gives them control over the attachments in their project.
upvoted 0 times
Elfrieda
1 months ago
But think about it, without Edit Issues permission, how can you even add attachments in the first place?
upvoted 0 times
Evelynn
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is A) Users can search for issues that contain attachments.
upvoted 0 times
Elfrieda
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is C) Users need Edit Issues permission to add attachments.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
2 months ago
C is the clear winner here. Users need Edit Issues permission to add attachments, makes perfect sense.
upvoted 0 times
Iraida
1 months ago
That's right, C is the winner. Without Edit Issues permission, users can't add attachments.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
1 months ago
I agree, C is the correct answer. Users do need Edit Issues permission to add attachments.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaun
2 months ago
I think D is the correct answer. Allowing project admins to disable attachments is a crucial feature for controlling project content.
upvoted 0 times
Lang
1 months ago
That's true, but users do need Edit Issues permission to add attachments.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
1 months ago
I think A is also true, users can search for issues that contain attachments.
upvoted 0 times
Shelton
1 months ago
I agree, having the ability to disable attachments can help maintain project content.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel