Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Atlassian Exam ACP-100 Topic 9 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Atlassian's ACP-100 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 9
[All ACP-100 Questions]

The operations team currently uses the OPS project to track their tasks. They have a new requirement to begin handling change requests. Inspect the partial summary of the current OPS project configuration:

Which two requirements would require creating a new project? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hannah
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards B and E. The due date field is a dead giveaway, and the different component leads seem like a no-brainer. Let's see what the rest of the class thinks!
upvoted 0 times
Leslee
2 months ago
Ah, I see. The key is that the change requests need to be in a separate project. I'd go with B and C, those seem like the obvious choices.
upvoted 0 times
Camellia
21 days ago
User 2: Definitely, those requirements would justify a separate project for change requests.
upvoted 0 times
Lashanda
22 days ago
User 1: I agree, B and C make the most sense for creating a new project.
upvoted 0 times
Vernell
2 months ago
I'm not sure about this one. I'll have to think it through carefully. Maybe C and D, since the notifications and workflow would be different?
upvoted 0 times
Dominic
1 months ago
Yes, I agree. Those are the two requirements that would require creating a new project.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
2 months ago
I think you're right. The workflow and notifications would definitely be different for change requests.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
2 months ago
I agree with you, Louvenia. Option C and D seem to involve significant changes that may need a separate project.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
3 months ago
I think option C and D would require creating a new project.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
3 months ago
Hmm, this looks tricky. I think the answer might be B and C, since change requests would need different components and workflows compared to the current OPS project.
upvoted 0 times
Wade
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Tom
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
2 months ago
User 3: Agreed, those requirements would definitely require creating a new project.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Keena
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, change requests needing different component leads and workflows makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Deangelo
3 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is B and C too.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel