Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Atlassian Exam ACP-100 Topic 5 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Atlassian's ACP-100 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 5
[All ACP-100 Questions]

One of your project owners is struggling with reporting and sorting issues in her project. Currently, the classification of the issues is no more useful than a list of things that need to be done.

The project owners would like to establish the following:

* more classification of issues, so issues can belong to several classes

* the ability to edit classes

* a way to link a class to an owner

How would you help this project owner improve issue reporting and sorting?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Man
9 days ago
Hmm, B and C don't really address the core issues here. A seems like the most comprehensive solution. Now, if only the project owner could sort their issues as easily as sorting their sock drawer...
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
19 days ago
E is a bit too simplistic. I think having a separate class-owner field is a better approach. A is the winner!
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
20 days ago
D sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if the cascading option is necessary. A seems like the simplest and most effective solution.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
7 days ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. D might be a bit too complicated for what they need.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
9 days ago
User 1: I think A is the way to go, it's simple and effective.
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
28 days ago
I guess it depends on the specific needs of the project owner. Different options could work in different scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
29 days ago
A is definitely the way to go! Linking classes to owners is crucial for better issue management.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
14 days ago
A is definitely the way to go! Linking classes to owners is crucial for better issue management.
upvoted 0 times
Jules
16 days ago
B) Ensure the component field is available in the project and demonstrate how to use it.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
20 days ago
A) Add a custom field of type Select List (multiple choices) for class, linked to a class-owner field.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
29 days ago
That's a good point, Mose. Option B) could be a straightforward solution for the project owner.
upvoted 0 times
Mose
1 months ago
I see your points, but I think option B) is the most practical. It's simple and easy to use.
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option D) would work better. It provides a cascading list for classes and owners.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
2 months ago
I think option A) would be the best solution. It allows for multiple classifications and linking to owners.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel