Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Atlassian Exam ACP-100 Topic 1 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for Atlassian's ACP-100 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 1
[All ACP-100 Questions]

One of your project owners is struggling with reporting and sorting issues in her project. Currently, the classification of the issues is no more useful than a list of things that need to be done.

The project owners would like to establish the following:

* more classification of issues, so issues can belong to several classes

* the ability to edit classes

* a way to link a class to an owner

How would you help this project owner improve issue reporting and sorting?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alease
1 months ago
Haha, I'm just picturing the project owner trying to sort through a giant list of 'Things that need to be done' - yikes! Option A is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between A and E. Both seem like viable options, but I think I'll go with A for the added flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
23 hours ago
User 3: I agree, A would definitely help with the classification and linking to owners.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
6 days ago
User 2: Yeah, A seems like the best option for this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
20 days ago
User 1: I think A is a good choice for adding flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Chana
1 months ago
That's a good point, option D could simplify the process of sorting and linking issues.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option D is more efficient as it provides a cascading list for classes and owners.
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
1 months ago
I'm going with Option A as well. Linking the classes to owners is a great way to improve the reporting and sorting.
upvoted 0 times
Eliz
2 months ago
D is an interesting option, but I think A is simpler and more straightforward. Cascading selects can get a bit complicated.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
14 days ago
User 4: I agree, it would make it easier to link classes to owners.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
19 days ago
User 3: A custom field of type Select List (multiple choices) for class sounds like a good solution.
upvoted 0 times
Monroe
21 days ago
User 2: Yeah, D seems a bit complicated with cascading selects.
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
30 days ago
User 1: I think A is simpler and more straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
2 months ago
I agree with Lashandra, Option A is the way to go. The ability to edit the classes and link them to owners is exactly what this project needs.
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
1 months ago
I think Option D could also work well. It provides a structured way to link classes to owners.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
1 months ago
Option A is definitely the best choice. It covers all the requirements the project owner is looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Chana
2 months ago
I think option A is the best choice because it allows for multiple classifications and linking to owners.
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
2 months ago
Option A seems like the best solution to me. Having a custom field for class that can be linked to an owner will give the project owner the flexibility they need.
upvoted 0 times
Keith
1 months ago
User 2: Agreed, having a custom field for class linked to an owner will provide flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Vannessa
2 months ago
User 1: Option A seems like the best solution to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel