Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Arcitura Education Exam S90.18 Topic 5 Question 100 Discussion

Actual exam question for Arcitura Education's S90.18 exam
Question #: 100
Topic #: 5
[All S90.18 Questions]

A certificate authority is generally responsible for

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tegan
4 days ago
I believe the certificate authority also signs certificates that bind a public key to authenticate identity information about the key holder.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
8 days ago
I agree with Gene. It's important for the certificate authority to verify the identity before issuing a certificate.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
11 days ago
This is a classic exam question. I'm glad I brushed up on my PKI knowledge before the test. Option D is definitely the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Gene
12 days ago
I think the certificate authority is responsible for authenticating the identity of an entity requesting a certificate.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
12 days ago
I agree with Latrice. The certificate authority's primary role is to authenticate the identity of the entity requesting the certificate and then sign it to vouch for that identity.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
13 days ago
Option D is the correct answer. The certificate authority is responsible for signing certificates that bind a public key to the identity information of the key holder.
upvoted 0 times
Herman
7 days ago
A: The certificate authority signs certificates that bind a public key to identity information.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel