Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Arcitura Education Exam S90.08 Topic 6 Question 100 Discussion

Actual exam question for Arcitura Education's S90.08 exam
Question #: 100
Topic #: 6
[All S90.08 Questions]

Which of the following is not required for an atomic service transaction to be successfully carried out?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jess
3 days ago
Hmm, that makes sense too. We should review the material again to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
4 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is A) participating services need to capture a snapshot of current data prior to making changes to it.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
6 days ago
I think the answer is C) transaction participants need to be limited to atomic service agents.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
15 days ago
C is the odd one out here. Limiting participants to just agents seems rather restrictive for an atomic service, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
King
17 days ago
Atomic transactions without a rollback option? That's like a party without the cake!
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
19 days ago
Hmm, I'm going with B. A transaction management system is crucial for coordinating the participating services.
upvoted 0 times
Callie
21 days ago
D is the correct answer. Committing changes or rolling back is essential for a successful atomic transaction.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
1 days ago
A) participating services need to capture a snapshot of current data prior to making changes to it
upvoted 0 times
Layla
27 days ago
I think the answer is C. Atomic services shouldn't be limited to just agents, other participants should be able to join as well.
upvoted 0 times
Jenise
12 days ago
I think it's actually A, capturing a snapshot of current data is essential for atomic service transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Kindra
22 days ago
I agree, C seems like the odd one out.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel