Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Appian Exam ACD200 Topic 9 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Appian's ACD200 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 9
[All ACD200 Questions]

Which of the following is a sign that an application's performance is degrading and should be addressed with changes to the application design?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louann
23 hours ago
Haha, option D sounds like a classic case of 'feature creep.' More objects doesn't always mean worse performance, but it's something to keep an eye on.
upvoted 0 times
Dianne
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure option C is a performance issue. More tasks per user could just mean increased workload, not necessarily a design problem.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
15 days ago
I think C) The number of tasks assigned to users has increased from 1 per day to 5 per day could also be a sign of performance degradation, as it could be overwhelming the system.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
16 days ago
I think both A and B could be signs of performance degradation, but I would go with B as well.
upvoted 0 times
Garry
17 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is B) Three of the top five most executed process models have a low completion percentage.
upvoted 0 times
Elbert
18 days ago
I think the answer is A) Integration calls to an external system are consistently returning an HTTP status code of 500.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
20 days ago
Option B makes sense to me. If the top processes have low completion rates, that's a red flag that the app needs some optimization.
upvoted 0 times
Annalee
23 days ago
I think option A is a clear sign of performance degradation. A 500 error code means the external system is down or overloaded, which can seriously impact the application.
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
4 days ago
A) Integration calls to an external system are consistently returning an HTTP status code of 500.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel