Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

API Exam API-580 Topic 1 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for API's API-580 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 1
[All API-580 Questions]

Rp 580 significantly targeted at the application of rbi in the.................and

.............industry

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Katie
17 days ago
Rp 580? Isn't that the number of times I've accidentally spilled my coffee on the exam papers? Hydrocarbon and chemical process it is!
upvoted 0 times
Jess
24 days ago
I think the answer is A) Hydrocarbon and chemical process because those industries deal with high-risk processes that require RBI for risk management.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
26 days ago
I believe Rp 580 is important for ensuring safety and reliability in the hydrocarbon and chemical process industry.
upvoted 0 times
Jillian
30 days ago
Yes, I agree. It seems like they want us to discuss how Rp 580 is applied in those industries.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
1 months ago
I think the question is about Rp 580 targeting RBI in the hydrocarbon and chemical process industry.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
1 months ago
Rp 580? I thought that was the price of my favorite coffee drink. Anyway, hydrocarbon and chemical process seems like a solid choice.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
1 months ago
Rp 580? Sounds like a secret code for a hidden treasure map. I'm going with hydrocarbon and chemical process, just in case it's a clue.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
24 days ago
I agree, let's keep an eye out for any hidden treasure maps in that industry.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
28 days ago
Rp 580? That does sound mysterious. I think it might be related to hydrocarbon and chemical process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel