Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

APC Exam DU0-001 Topic 1 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for APC's DU0-001 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 1
[All DU0-001 Questions]

In a conceptual discussion on security, which example illustrates the concept

of "depth of security"?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Karol
3 months ago
Option D is the way to go. Securing the inner area with its own methods while also relying on the outer layers is a classic 'depth of security' approach.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
3 months ago
User 2: I agree, having multiple layers of security is crucial for protecting sensitive areas.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
3 months ago
User 1: Option D is definitely the best example of 'depth of security'.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
4 months ago
Haha, option B is an interesting one. Earmarking a security budget is important, but it's not really an example of 'depth of security'.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
4 months ago
I think option C is a good example too. Deploying a variety of physical security technologies adds depth to the overall security approach.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
4 months ago
Option D seems to be the correct answer. The idea of 'depth of security' implies multiple layers of security, which is what option D describes.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
3 months ago
User 2: I agree, having multiple layers of security is crucial for protecting sensitive areas.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
3 months ago
User 3: It's important to have different security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access.
upvoted 0 times
Melissia
3 months ago
User 1: I think option D is the best example of 'depth of security'.
upvoted 0 times
King
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
3 months ago
Yes, having both its own security measures and being surrounded by other secure areas adds to the depth of security.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Dick
4 months ago
I agree, option D shows the concept of 'depth of security' with multiple layers of protection.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
4 months ago
I agree with Lili, option D shows multiple layers of security which is crucial for protecting sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
4 months ago
I think option D is the best example of depth of security.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel