Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Android Exam AND-803 Topic 7 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Android's AND-803 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 7
[All AND-803 Questions]

While adding analytics to your Android app, you should create the file app/src/res/xml/global_tracker.xml with the content which is illustrated in the following image: The S{YOUR_TRACKING_ID} will be replaced with your tracking ID. How do you get this tracking ID?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Clay
2 days ago
As a seasoned app developer, I can confidently say that the tracking ID is generated on the Google Analytics website. The other options are just red herrings.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
5 days ago
Haha, I almost picked the AdMob ID by mistake. Glad I double-checked and saw that the tracking ID comes from the Google Analytics site. D is the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Tamra
6 days ago
I remember setting up Google Analytics for my last app. The tracking ID was definitely found on the Google Analytics website, not the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Hobert
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but maybe it's the same as the smart device ID.
upvoted 0 times
Annita
1 months ago
But I heard it could also be generated at your Google Analytics web page.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
1 months ago
I believe the tracking ID is the same app ID from AdMob website.
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
1 months ago
The tracking ID is generated on the Google Analytics website, not the AdMob or Google Play sites. Option D is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Maryanne
20 days ago
Yes, it's important to make sure you have the correct tracking ID for your Android app analytics.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
29 days ago
I always get confused with these IDs. Thanks for clarifying that the tracking ID is generated on the Google Analytics website.
upvoted 0 times
Annita
1 months ago
I think the tracking ID is generated at Google Play website.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel