Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

AIIM Exam IQ0-100 Topic 5 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for AIIM's IQ0-100 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 5
[All IQ0-100 Questions]

Three organizations are collaborating on a project. The project has a distributed information architecture where information is distributed across many systems hosted by the different organizations. The team developed a list of system URLs and frequently-accessed information, but many team members still cannot readily locate information. The project manager asked the information manager to recommend a quick and relatively inexpensive solution that allows all team members to find information more easily. The information manager' s recommended solution is to.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Irma
16 days ago
Move all information to one ECM system? That's like trying to herd cats! A federated search strategy is the way to go, and it's probably the quickest and most affordable solution too.
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
19 days ago
Using a standard taxonomy could be a good starting point, but it might not be enough on its own. A federated search strategy seems like the most practical and cost-effective solution.
upvoted 0 times
Rene
22 days ago
I think option A could also work well, using a standard taxonomy for all systems could simplify information retrieval.
upvoted 0 times
Callie
23 days ago
I prefer option B, developing a web portal could make it easier for everyone to access information.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
1 months ago
Developing a web portal sounds like a good idea, but it might not be enough to solve the problem of locating information across different systems. A federated search is probably the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaunda
21 days ago
B) Develop a web portal for the project team.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
25 days ago
A) Use a standard taxonomy for all systems.
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
1 months ago
I think the federated search strategy is the way to go. It's the most comprehensive solution that integrates all the systems without having to move everything to a single ECM system.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
24 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
28 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 months ago
I agree with Thurman, a federated search strategy could help integrate all systems.
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
2 months ago
I think option C sounds like a good idea.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel