Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

AIIM Exam IQ0-100 Topic 5 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for AIIM's IQ0-100 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 5
[All IQ0-100 Questions]

Unstructured information differs from structured information because it is (Choose 2)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

My
2 months ago
I'm with Eliseo on this one. C and D sound more like the definition of structured data to me.
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
2 months ago
Haha, C and D? What is this, a trick question? Those are the complete opposite of unstructured data!
upvoted 0 times
Leandro
27 days ago
B) Not always text based and can be made of any media type.
upvoted 0 times
Leandro
30 days ago
A) Composed of various formats and degrees of repeatability.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
2 months ago
This is an easy one. A and B are the obvious choices. Unstructured data is all about the variety, not the repeatability.
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
2 months ago
Definitely A and B. This is the key difference between structured and unstructured data - the lack of a predefined format.
upvoted 0 times
Davida
2 months ago
A and B seem to be the correct answers here. Unstructured data can come in all kinds of formats, not just text-based.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
1 months ago
That's right. Unstructured information can be composed of different media types and formats.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
2 months ago
A and B are correct. Unstructured data can be in various formats and not just text-based.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
3 months ago
I agree with Anjelica, unstructured information is also B) Not always text based and can be made of any media type.
upvoted 0 times
Anjelica
3 months ago
I think unstructured information is A) Composed of various formats and degrees of repeatability.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel