Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

AHIP Exam AHM-540 Topic 5 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for AHIP's AHM-540 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 5
[All AHM-540 Questions]

The delivery of quality, cost-effective healthcare is a primary goal of both group healthcare and workers' compensation programs. One difference between group healthcare and workers' compensation is that workers' compensation

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ruthann
9 days ago
This question is as clear as mud. Why can't healthcare and workers' comp just be simple and straightforward?
upvoted 0 times
Dick
11 days ago
A ha! I knew it was B. Workers' comp is all about providing comprehensive coverage for workplace-related healthcare and expenses.
upvoted 0 times
Isaac
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and D. Workers' comp definitely covers more than just the injury, but it also has restrictions on benefits.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
21 hours ago
B) provides coverage for a variety of direct and indirect healthcare, disability, and workplace costs
upvoted 0 times
Lynda
1 months ago
That's true, Chantell. Workers' compensation places limits on benefits to control costs, like restricting the amount of benefit payments.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
1 months ago
D seems like the right answer to me. Workers' compensation programs often have limits on benefits to manage costs.
upvoted 0 times
Margarita
2 days ago
Yes, that's true. It helps manage costs by restricting the amount of benefit payments or covered services.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
4 days ago
I agree, workers' compensation programs do often have limits on benefits to control costs.
upvoted 0 times
Titus
5 days ago
It's important for employers to understand the limitations of workers' compensation when it comes to benefits.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
23 days ago
That's true, it helps manage costs by restricting the amount of benefit payments or covered services.
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
25 days ago
I agree, workers' compensation programs do often have limits on benefits to control costs.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
1 months ago
I believe workers' compensation also manages costs by including employee cost-sharing features in its benefit design.
upvoted 0 times
Chery
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is B. Workers' compensation covers a wide range of costs, both direct and indirect, related to workplace injuries.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
29 days ago
That's right, it helps manage the financial impact of workplace injuries on both employees and employers.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
1 months ago
I agree, workers' compensation does cover a variety of healthcare and workplace costs.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
1 months ago
I agree with you, Ressie. Workers' compensation covers not only healthcare costs but also disability and workplace costs.
upvoted 0 times
Lynda
2 months ago
I think workers' compensation is different from group healthcare because it provides coverage for a variety of costs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel