Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E908 Topic 3 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E908 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E908 Questions]

Which reporting element has an option of conditional formatting?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Conditional formatting in Workfront reports is an option available primarily in Views. This feature allows users to apply formatting rules to report data based on certain conditions.

Navigate to Report Builder:

Go to the Reports area and open or create a report.

Click on the 'View' tab in the report builder.

Apply Conditional Formatting:

In the View tab, you can add columns and set up conditional formatting rules.

Use the 'Add a Rule' option to specify conditions under which the formatting should be applied.

Set Conditions:

Define the conditions (e.g., if the value in a column is greater than a certain number, apply a specific color or style).

Save the View:

Save the view with the applied conditional formatting.

Detailed instructions on applying conditional formatting in views can be found in the Workfront documentation and advanced reporting presentations (Advanced Reporting - Monique Evans - Code Snippet - June 2, 2020).

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vanna
4 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be C) Filter because you can apply conditional formatting to filter results.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
16 days ago
Definitely B) View. Conditional formatting helps highlight important data in the report, and that's all about the view of the data.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
5 days ago
I think it's A) Grouping.
upvoted 0 times
Zita
16 days ago
I agree with Ronny, because conditional formatting is often used in grouping data.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
18 days ago
I think the answer is A) Grouping.
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
20 days ago
Hmm, I think the correct answer is B) View. Conditional formatting is usually applied to the view of a report, not the grouping or filter.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
11 days ago
Yes, you're right. Grouping and filter do not have the option of conditional formatting.
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
16 days ago
I agree, B) View is the correct answer. Conditional formatting is indeed applied to the view of a report.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel