Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E716 Topic 2 Question 26 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elmer
16 days ago
B and D, baby! Continuous deployment and Fastly - the dynamic duo of ecommerce cloud platforms. Now if only they had a built-in feature to summon pizza on demand...
upvoted 0 times
Olive
20 hours ago
I wish there was a built-in pizza summoning feature, that would be amazing!
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
6 days ago
I agree, continuous deployment and Fastly are essential features for an ecommerce platform.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
24 days ago
I don't know, man. I'm just here for the free snacks. But if I had to guess, I'd say B and D. Continuous deployment and Fastly seem like a pretty solid combo.
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
27 days ago
B and D, no doubt. ACL support and blog connectors? That's so last year. Gotta keep up with the times, people!
upvoted 0 times
Francisca
14 days ago
Absolutely, it's all about keeping up with the latest technology and features.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
16 days ago
Yeah, having those features out of the box really sets Adobe Commerce Cloud apart.
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
17 days ago
I agree, Continuous deployment with Fastly is crucial for staying ahead in the game.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
20 days ago
B and D are definitely the way to go. ACL support is a must-have feature.
upvoted 0 times
Teri
1 months ago
Ah, the age-old question of Magento features. I'd go with B and D, but I might also throw in a vote for C just to see if they're testing our sense of humor.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
17 days ago
I think B and D are the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
19 days ago
Yeah, C could be a nice bonus feature to have as well.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
21 days ago
I agree, those are definitely key features to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
26 days ago
I think B and D are the most important features.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
1 months ago
I'm not sure about the built-in connector with major blog platforms. But I know Fastly is one of the features.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure B and D are the correct answers. The cloud platform comes with continuous deployment and Fastly out of the box.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
19 days ago
Yes, you're correct. The platform does come with continuous deployment and Fastly.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
21 days ago
I think you're right, B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
1 months ago
I agree with Amina. Support ACL and Continuous deployment are definitely included in Adobe Commerce Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Amina
2 months ago
I think the two features are A) Support ACL and B) Continuous deployment provided with the platform.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel