Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E716 Topic 11 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E716 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 11
[All AD0-E716 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Toi
3 days ago
Option A all the way! If it's not there, I'm gonna need to have a little 'chat' with the Adobe team. *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
5 days ago
Definitely Option A. I mean, it's an environment-specific variable, right? Unless they're trying to trick us...
upvoted 0 times
Clarinda
9 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? What if the answer is 'All of the Above'? Just kidding, I'm going with A.
upvoted 0 times
Freida
12 days ago
I'm leaning towards Option C. Project variables just sounds like the right place for something like 'composer_auth'.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
2 days ago
Yeah, Project variables make the most sense for storing environment-specific configurations.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
3 days ago
I agree, Option C does seem like the most logical place for 'composer_auth'.
upvoted 0 times
Renato
1 months ago
I see your point, Annamaria. It could potentially be in the Project variables as well.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
1 months ago
Hmm, this one's tricky. I'd say it's gotta be in the Environment-specific variables. The 'env:' prefix kinda gives it away.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
26 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. It's probably where the composer_auth variable is located.
upvoted 0 times
Annette
29 days ago
I think you're right, the 'env:' prefix does seem to indicate it's in the Environment-specific variables.
upvoted 0 times
Annamaria
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be in the Project variables.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
2 months ago
I agree with Renato, it makes sense for it to be at that level.
upvoted 0 times
Renato
2 months ago
I think the variable env: composer_auth is located in the Environment-specific variables.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel