Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E712 Topic 7 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E712 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 7
[All AD0-E712 Questions]

What is dropshipping?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Casie
9 days ago
I heard dropshipping is the secret to becoming a millionaire without actually doing any work. Where do I sign up?
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
13 days ago
This is a piece of cake. A is the way to go. Dropshipping is like the lazy person's dream come true. Sign me up!
upvoted 0 times
Coletta
16 days ago
C? Really? I thought dropshipping was all about avoiding the whole shipping thing altogether. Who needs FedEx when you've got a third-party to do it for you?
upvoted 0 times
Mila
19 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between A and B. Maybe I should just become a professional bulk shipper instead. Less hassle.
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
7 days ago
User 1: Dropshipping is when a retailer uses a third-party to hold inventory and ship orders directly to customers.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
1 months ago
B) A shipping technique in which orders are shipped in bulk using the same transport after a merchant collects enough orders in the same geographical area.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
1 months ago
A! Definitely A. I mean, why have all that inventory sitting around when you can just pass the buck to someone else?
upvoted 0 times
Mireya
1 months ago
Dropshipping is like outsourcing your inventory to a third-party. Genius idea if you ask me!
upvoted 0 times
Devora
8 days ago
C) A delivery technique in which the merchant is acting as the carrier instead of relying on 3rd-party shipping carriers like UPS or FedEx
upvoted 0 times
Amie
26 days ago
A) A retail technique in which a retailer uses a third-party to hold the inventory and ship the orders directly to the customer.
upvoted 0 times
Narcisa
1 months ago
I think dropshipping is a great way for retailers to save on inventory costs.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
2 months ago
A) A retail technique in which a retailer uses a third-party to hold the inventory and ship the orders directly to the customer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel