Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E712 Topic 6 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E712 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 6
[All AD0-E712 Questions]

A merchant has a requirement to periodically submit all product, category, and CMS pages to Google Search Console. Which method would a Business Practitioner recommend to achieve this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Candra
15 days ago
If I had a nickel for every time I had to submit a sitemap to Google Search Console, I'd be a rich person! Option A is the way to go, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
16 days ago
Wow, option C sounds like a job for a web developer, not a Business Practitioner. I'll leave the HTML coding to the pros and go with the simple and effective sitemap method.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
22 hours ago
User 2: Yeah, let's stick with the sitemap function for simplicity.
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
4 days ago
User 1: I agree, option C seems too technical.
upvoted 0 times
Adela
20 days ago
Option C? Really? Creating an HTML sitemap and submitting the full URL? That's just asking for trouble. I'll take the automated sitemap generation any day.
upvoted 0 times
Pearly
28 days ago
I agree with Anastacia, option A seems like the most practical solution.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
28 days ago
Option B sounds like a lot of manual work. Exporting URLs, importing them into Google Search Console, and scheduling it daily? No thanks, I'll stick with the sitemap solution.
upvoted 0 times
Laquanda
11 days ago
B: Yeah, I think using the sitemap function and scheduling it daily is much easier.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
13 days ago
A: I agree, option B does seem like a lot of manual work.
upvoted 0 times
Tora
1 months ago
I like the simplicity of option A. Generating a sitemap and submitting the link is a breeze. Plus, automating it daily ensures your content is always up-to-date in Google's eyes.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
3 days ago
User 3: Option A sounds like the way to go. It's simple and effective for keeping everything in check with Google Search Console.
upvoted 0 times
An
18 days ago
User 2: Definitely, automating the process daily is a smart move to ensure all pages are being submitted regularly.
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
19 days ago
User 1: I agree, option A seems like the easiest and most efficient way to keep Google Search Console updated.
upvoted 0 times
King
1 months ago
Option A is definitely the way to go. Sitemap? Check. Scheduled daily? Double check. Google Search Console submission? You bet! This is the easiest and most efficient method.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
14 days ago
User 2: Agreed, it's the easiest and most efficient method.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
15 days ago
User 1: Option A is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
1 months ago
But option A allows for automatic generation of the sitemap.
upvoted 0 times
Elenora
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C is more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
2 months ago
I think option A is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel