Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E708 Topic 1 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E708 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E708 Questions]

Customers are stating that the product image is not reflective of the product they have added to their cart. When you investigate you notice this is an issue specific to configurable products.

How will you resolve this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leah
3 days ago
Hmm, Option B sounds like the way to go. Developing a customization to show the variant image is probably the cleanest and most user-friendly approach.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
5 days ago
Haha, Option A is like putting a Band-Aid on a broken leg. Setting the configurable product image to the thumbnail? Come on, that's just a bandage solution.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
6 days ago
Option C is a bit overkill. Asking the business to upload photos of all variants seems like a lot of work, especially if the issue is specific to configurable products.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
1 months ago
I prefer option C, uploading a photo of all the variants seems like a comprehensive solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
1 months ago
I'd go with Option D. Configuring the configurable product image to the parent thumbnail makes the most sense, since that's the image customers are seeing in the cart.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
1 months ago
I think option B could also work, displaying the variant image instead.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
1 months ago
Option B seems like the most practical solution. Displaying the variant image instead of the configurable product image will give customers a better representation of what they're actually purchasing.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
6 days ago
Option B seems like the most practical solution. Displaying the variant image instead of the configurable product image will give customers a better representation of what they're actually purchasing.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
8 days ago
Yes, displaying the variant image is the way to go. Let's implement option B to resolve this issue.
upvoted 0 times
Adelaide
11 days ago
I think we should go with option B as well. It will definitely improve the customer experience.
upvoted 0 times
Mozelle
16 days ago
I agree, option B is the best choice. Customers need to see the actual variant they are buying.
upvoted 0 times
Laquanda
1 months ago
I agree with Alline, setting the configurable product image to the product thumbnail makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
1 months ago
I think option A is the best solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel