Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E706 Topic 3 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E706 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E706 Questions]

After installing a Magento extension that implements a new class for a site and deploying this to an integration environment you see it is not working.

In the logs you discover the following error:

How do you fix this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bev
13 days ago
Option B all the way. Modifying the extension to play nice with the generated folder? That's the responsible choice. Unlike my neighbor Howard over here.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
14 days ago
A? Really? Submitting a support ticket for a filesystem issue? That's like asking the IT guy to turn it off and on again.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
16 days ago
C is the answer! Generate the file locally and push it via Git. Keeps everything nice and tidy.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
17 days ago
D is just asking for trouble. Enabling write access to the generated code folder? Hard pass on that one.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
7 days ago
B) The extension should be modified so it does not write to generated at runtime
upvoted 0 times
Devora
24 days ago
Option B seems like the way to go. Who wants their extension to be messing with the generated folder at runtime? Not me!
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
4 days ago
Definitely, it's better to generate the file locally and push it via Git for better control.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
5 days ago
I think so too, it's important to avoid any issues with the filesystem.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
19 days ago
I agree, modifying the extension to not write to generated at runtime is the best solution.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
26 days ago
I think we should go with B) as it directly addresses the issue of writing to generated at runtime.
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
1 months ago
I believe option C) The file should be generated locally and pushed via Git could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Michel
1 months ago
I agree with Bette, modifying the extension seems like the best solution.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is B) The extension should be modified so it does not write to generated at runtime.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel