Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E703 Topic 5 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E703 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 5
[All AD0-E703 Questions]

You are creating a new indexer which must run after the targetrule_product_rule index process. When you run bin/magento indexer:reindex, your rule always runs first creating inaccurate dat

a. What is the resolution?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ricki
18 days ago
I bet the person who came up with this question has had some real fun debugging Magento indexers in the past. Option A for me!
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
18 days ago
Creating a bash script to execute each indexer in the correct order seems like a feasible solution as well.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
20 days ago
Ah, the joys of Magento indexing! Option B all the way - keep it simple and straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Destiny
23 days ago
D is a bit hacky, I don't think I'd want to rely on a bash script for this. I'd choose one of the configuration options.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
12 days ago
A) Use a dependencies node in your indexer configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
27 days ago
Option C is interesting, but a plugin might be overkill for this. I'd stick with the indexer configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
28 days ago
I'd go with Option A. Using the dependencies node is a cleaner approach than a plugin or a bash script.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
1 months ago
Option B seems like the way to go. The sortOrder should let you control the order of execution for the indexers.
upvoted 0 times
Cassandra
1 months ago
I believe using a plugin on the IndexManager class to change load order could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
1 months ago
I agree with Johnna, specifying the sortOrder in the indexer configuration should solve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
2 months ago
I think the resolution is to use a dependencies node in the indexer configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel