Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E555 Topic 1 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E555 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E555 Questions]

A marketer needs to know the names and email addresses of the people who submitted their information in the global demo request form on an Adobe Marketo Engage landing page.

How would a marketer find this information?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

A Smart List is a dynamic list of people who meet certain criteria that you define1.You can use Smart Lists to segment your audience, target your campaigns, and analyze your results2.

A filter is a condition that a person must meet to qualify for a Smart List3.You can use multiple filters and combine them with logic operators (AND, OR, NOT) to create complex criteria4.

The Filled Out Form filter allows you to find people who have submitted a specific form on any web page or landing page. You can use constraints to narrow down the filter by web page, querystring, date of activity, etc.

The Web Page constraint lets you specify the URL of the web page or landing page where the form was filled out. You can use operators such as contains, starts with, ends with, etc. to match the URL pattern.

Therefore, to find the names and email addresses of the people who submitted their information in the global demo request form on an Adobe Marketo Engage landing page, you need to create a Smart List using the Filled Out Form filter with the Web Page constraint. The steps are as follows:

Go to the Marketing Activities area and select the program that contains the global demo request form.

Click the New drop-down and select New Smart List.

Name your Smart List and click Create.

In the Smart List tab, drag the Filled Out Form filter from the right panel to the canvas.

Select the global demo request form from the drop-down menu.

Click Add Constraint and select Web Page.

Enter the URL of the Adobe Marketo Engage landing page where the form is located, or use an operator to match the URL pattern.

Click Save Smart List.

In the Lead tab, you can see the names and email addresses of the people who match the criteria.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adolph
20 days ago
Option B is good, but Option C is just more targeted. Why waste time sifting through all that web activity data when you can zero in on the form submissions?
upvoted 0 times
Carole
23 days ago
Option C sounds like the most straightforward way to get the info you need. Gotta love those Marketo smart lists!
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
30 days ago
I think both B and C could work, but I would go with C because it seems more specific to the scenario described.
upvoted 0 times
Adria
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C) Create a Smart List using the Filled Out Form filter with the Web Page constraint.
upvoted 0 times
Royce
1 months ago
Haha, Option A is like asking for the names of people who won the lottery by looking at the lottery tickets. Definitely not the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Alonso
1 months ago
I'd go with Option B. The Web Activity report with the Filled Out Form filter should give you the same information, right?
upvoted 0 times
Leslee
1 months ago
Option C is the way to go! The Filled Out Form filter in a Smart List will give you the names and emails of the people who submitted the form.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
24 days ago
User 2: I agree, using the Filled Out Form filter in a Smart List with the Web Page constraint is the most efficient method.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
1 months ago
User 1: Option C is definitely the best way to find the names and emails of the people who submitted the form.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Create a Web Activity report with the Filled Out Form filter.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel