Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E406 Topic 3 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E406 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E406 Questions]

As part of a large scale marketing campaign, an activity must run for 10 days. It will start at 3:00 am on a specific date and end 10 days later at 3:00 am. What is the easiest way to ensure this activity starts and ends automatically?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mollie
24 days ago
Wow, 10 days? That's a long time. I hope the marketing team has a lot of coffee stocked up! Option B for the win.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
24 days ago
Triggering an alert and activating could also work, but it might be more complicated than just scheduling a duration.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
25 days ago
I prefer adding a Time Frame audience rule, it gives more control over the start and end times.
upvoted 0 times
Elbert
26 days ago
Hmm, Option B definitely sounds like the least complicated solution. I'm all about keeping things simple.
upvoted 0 times
Catherin
4 days ago
Option B sounds like the best choice for automation.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
15 days ago
Option B) Schedule a duration and activate.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
1 months ago
Option B is the way to go. Who wants to be setting alarms and triggers for a 10-day campaign? Not this gal!
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
25 days ago
I agree, scheduling a duration and activating it is definitely the easiest way to ensure the activity runs smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Marylyn
27 days ago
Option B is the way to go. Who wants to be setting alarms and triggers for a 10-day campaign? Not this gal!
upvoted 0 times
Anabel
1 months ago
I agree with Edna, scheduling a duration seems like the most straightforward option.
upvoted 0 times
Pearlene
2 months ago
I agree, Option B is the easiest way to ensure the activity starts and ends on time without any manual intervention.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
2 months ago
Option B seems the most straightforward to me. Just schedule the duration and let it run automatically.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
19 days ago
I think using a Time Frame audience rule could also work, but scheduling a duration seems more direct.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
30 days ago
That's true, it's a simple way to automate the start and end of the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Alonzo
1 months ago
I agree, setting a duration and activating it will ensure the activity runs for the specified 10 days.
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
1 months ago
Option B seems the most straightforward to me. Just schedule the duration and let it run automatically.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
2 months ago
I think the easiest way is to schedule a duration and activate.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel