Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E207 Topic 3 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E207 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E207 Questions]

A company has a Tableau Dashboard that includes data from various sources including Adobe Analytics. The dashboard is

updated weekly.

Which method should an Architect use to extract the data to be used with the dashboard?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Business Requirement: Extract data for weekly updates to a Tableau Dashboard from Adobe Analytics.

Recommended Method:

Deliver data via FTP through Data Warehouse: Provides a robust and automated method for exporting large datasets on a scheduled basis.

Data Warehouse: Allows for the extraction of large and complex datasets suitable for integration with external BI tools like Tableau.

FTP Delivery: Automates the data export process, ensuring timely updates to the Tableau Dashboard.

Verification: According to Adobe Analytics Data Warehouse documentation, using FTP delivery through Data Warehouse is the preferred method for exporting large datasets for external use (Adobe Analytics Data Warehouse Guide).

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leontine
15 days ago
I'm going with B) because it's the most efficient way to get the data. Plus, I heard the FTP options can be a real pain to set up.
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
20 hours ago
I agree, B) is definitely the most efficient option.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
20 days ago
A) Download Excel from CusVelda Report? Really? That's so 2010. Let's get with the times and use a CSV file like in option B).
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
21 days ago
D) Deliver data via FTP through Data Feeds seems a bit overkill for a weekly dashboard update. I'd stick with the simpler option of B).
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
4 days ago
B: Yeah, I think downloading CSV is the way to go. It's quick and easy to work with for the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Lashonda
9 days ago
A: I agree, B) Download CSV from Analysis Workspace Report seems like the most efficient option for weekly updates.
upvoted 0 times
Velda
24 days ago
C) Deliver data via FTP through Data Warehouse sounds like a solid option. It's probably more secure and can handle larger data sets.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
21 hours ago
D: I've used FTP for data feeds before, it's definitely a good choice for keeping the dashboard updated weekly.
upvoted 0 times
Cortney
2 days ago
C: I agree, it's probably the most reliable method for extracting data for the Tableau Dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
3 days ago
B: Yeah, it sounds like a secure option for handling large data sets.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
20 days ago
A: I think C) Deliver data via FTP through Data Warehouse is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Cary
1 months ago
I think downloading Excel from Custom Report is the most convenient method for me, it allows me to manipulate the data easily before using it in Tableau.
upvoted 0 times
Devon
1 months ago
I think B) Download CSV from Analysis Workspace Report is the way to go. It's a direct download from the source, so it should be reliable and up-to-date.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
17 days ago
D) Deliver data via FTP through Data Feeds might be a good option if the data needs to be updated frequently and automatically.
upvoted 0 times
Marsha
18 days ago
I prefer A) Download Excel from Custom Report because it allows for more customization of the data before importing it into the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnee
25 days ago
I think C) Deliver data via FTP through Data Warehouse could also work well for extracting the data.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
1 months ago
I agree, B) Download CSV from Analysis Workspace Report sounds like the most efficient option.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
2 months ago
I prefer downloading CSV from Analysis Workspace Report, it's easier for me to work with.
upvoted 0 times
Yun
2 months ago
I agree with Diane, delivering data via FTP through Data Feeds ensures the most accurate and up-to-date data for the Tableau Dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
2 months ago
I think the best method is to deliver data via FTP through Data Feeds.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel