Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E207 Topic 3 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E207 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E207 Questions]

A company wants to make their Adobe Analytics data GDPR-compliant. They collect gender and age data during registration.

Which privacy settings should the Architect apply to the two variables?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

To make Adobe Analytics data GDPR-compliant, specific privacy settings need to be applied to the variables that collect personal data. The following privacy settings are relevant:

12: This identifier is for data elements that are directly related to individuals.

DEL-PERSON: This setting indicates that the data should be deleted if requested by the user under GDPR.

ACC-PERSON: This setting allows access to the data by the individual upon request.

By applying these settings to the variables collecting gender and age data, the company ensures compliance with GDPR regulations, allowing for the necessary control and access to personal data.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tasia
19 days ago
Option D seems the most straightforward. Deleting the person data and only allowing access to the person data. Simple and effective. Though I do wonder why they're collecting gender and age data in the first place. Seems a bit odd.
upvoted 0 times
Jacinta
21 days ago
Haha, I bet the architect who designed this question is an absolute genius! They really know how to make things confusing. Option A looks like a joke, but I wouldn't put it past them to throw that in as a trap.
upvoted 0 times
Roslyn
25 days ago
Option D includes the necessary settings to make the data GDPR-compliant for gender and age variables.
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
26 days ago
I'm not sure about the difference between DEL-PERSON and DEL-DEVICE. Shouldn't we just delete all personal data to be safe? Option B looks a bit sketchy to me.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
9 days ago
But option D also includes DEL-PERSON, so that could work too.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
17 days ago
I think we should go with option C. It includes DEL-PERSON which is important for GDPR compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
27 days ago
Why do you think option D is better?
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
30 days ago
Option C seems to be the most comprehensive approach to making the data GDPR-compliant. Deleting the person data and only allowing access to the person data is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Shantell
3 days ago
User 3: Agreed, that way they can ensure GDPR compliance with the gender and age data.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
4 days ago
User 1: I think option C is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
10 days ago
User 2: Yeah, deleting the person data and only allowing access seems like the right move.
upvoted 0 times
Freida
24 days ago
User 1: I think option C is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Roslyn
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option D is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
1 months ago
I think the Architect should apply option C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel