Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E207 Topic 3 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E207 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E207 Questions]

An Architect needs to create a segment of users that started a visit from a campaign and completed an order.

A specific product demo page and coupon page can be viewed in any order between the landing page and the order confirmation page.

What should the Architect use to meet the requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

In Adobe Analytics, non-sequential segments allow for the inclusion of conditions that do not necessarily occur in a specific order. Since the specific product demo page and coupon page can be viewed in any order between the landing page and the order confirmation page, non-sequential containers are the appropriate choice. They allow for the creation of a segment where users must have started their visit from a campaign and completed an order, without enforcing a strict sequence for intermediate steps.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hoa
11 days ago
I think the answer is E) Interpretive dance. That's the only way to truly capture the non-sequential, multi-page user journey. Plus, it's way more fun than boring old 'containers' or 'segments'.
upvoted 0 times
Dorian
12 days ago
This question is really making my head spin. I'm just gonna go with C) Only before sequence segments and hope for the best. At least it sounds like it might work, even if I'm not totally sure why.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
13 days ago
I'd go with A) Non-sequential containers. That way you can group the pages together without worrying about the order they're viewed in. Seems like the best fit for the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
4 days ago
A) Non-sequential containers would definitely work for that scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Jamie
24 days ago
I think logical group containers are the best option because they can group related pages together for analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Elfrieda
25 days ago
I believe non-sequential containers could also work, as they allow flexibility in the order of viewing pages.
upvoted 0 times
Sherrell
26 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe D) Only after sequence segments? That would let you track the flow from the landing page to the order confirmation page, with the demo and coupon pages in between.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
2 days ago
B) Logical group containers
upvoted 0 times
Ulysses
12 days ago
A) Non-sequential containers
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
1 months ago
I agree with Frederic, logical group containers make sense for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Frederic
2 months ago
I think the Architect should use logical group containers.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Logical group containers. It seems like the requirements call for a way to group the pages together in a non-sequential way, and logical group containers would allow that.
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
12 days ago
D) Only after sequence segments might not work since the order of viewing the pages can vary.
upvoted 0 times
Cecily
20 days ago
I would go with B) Logical group containers as well, it seems like the most flexible option.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
1 months ago
I think A) Non-sequential containers could also work since the order of viewing the pages doesn't matter.
upvoted 0 times
Georgiann
1 months ago
I agree, B) Logical group containers would be the best option to group the pages together.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel