Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E123 Topic 1 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E123 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E123 Questions]

A developer would like to view page transaction response times. Which log file would they use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The request log in AEM records details about requests processed by the AEM instance, including transaction response times. This log is useful for developers when they need to analyze the performance of page requests, including how long each page takes to load. The request log can typically be found in the logs directory of the AEM installation and may be named request.log.

stdout.log typically contains the standard output of the AEM process and is not specific to request transactions.

audit.log is used to log user actions for auditing purposes and does not include transaction response times.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Matthew
4 days ago
Forget the logs, I say we just use a crystal ball to divine the response times. Much more reliable, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Miles
5 days ago
I once tried to use the audit.log to debug a performance issue. Worst idea ever. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.
upvoted 0 times
Cletus
6 days ago
The request log is the way to go. I mean, it's literally in the name – 'request log'. Duh.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
7 days ago
Haha, definitely not stdout.log. That's just for standard output, not performance data. What is this, amateur hour?
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
17 days ago
Hmm, I think the audit.log might have some useful information too. You know, in case there's any suspicious activity or something.
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
20 hours ago
I think the request log might also have the page transaction response times we're looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Long
4 days ago
I agree, the audit.log would be a good place to check for any suspicious activity.
upvoted 0 times
Gladis
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's the request log. That's where all the transaction data is stored, right?
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
20 days ago
Actually, it's the audit.log that contains the page transaction response times.
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
25 days ago
Yes, you're correct. The request log is where the transaction response times are stored.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
1 months ago
I believe the audit.log might also contain information about page transaction response times.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
2 months ago
I agree with Lai, the request log would show page transaction response times.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
2 months ago
I think the developer would use the request log.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel