Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E121 Topic 5 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E121 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 5
[All AD0-E121 Questions]

A company requests a new banner component that should conform to company design standards. Details on what the authoring dialog experience should be have not been provided.

Which two additional pieces of information should the Business Practitioner clarify for the developer? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Raina
6 days ago
Haha, 'Workflow model'? What is this, a NASA rocket launch? I'll take 'Selectable fields' and 'Editable elements' for 500, Alex.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
25 days ago
I believe selectable fields should also be clarified. It's important for the developer to know what options users can choose from.
upvoted 0 times
Gennie
25 days ago
I agree with Albert and Reta. Workflow model? Really? That's way too much for a simple banner component. Keep it simple, folks!
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
3 days ago
B: Yeah, that's important. We also need to specify the selectable fields.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
8 days ago
A: I think we should clarify the content model for the developer.
upvoted 0 times
Sherly
1 months ago
I agree with Erasmo. The developer needs to know what content will be displayed on the banner.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
1 months ago
Content model and selectable fields, for sure. Without that, the developer will be left guessing and it could end up a total mess.
upvoted 0 times
Reta
1 months ago
Hmm, I think the business practitioner needs to clarify the content model and editable elements. That's crucial for the developer to build the banner component correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
2 days ago
Developer: And what about the editable elements? What specific elements should be editable by the user?
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
5 days ago
Business Practitioner: Sure, the content model should include information on what type of content can be displayed on the banner.
upvoted 0 times
Lang
12 days ago
Developer: Can you provide more details on the content model for the new banner component?
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
29 days ago
Business Practitioner: Sure, I will clarify that for you. What about the editable elements?
upvoted 0 times
Kandis
30 days ago
Developer: Can you provide more details on the content model for the banner component?
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
2 months ago
I think the Business Practitioner should clarify the content model.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel