Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E121 Topic 3 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E121 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E121 Questions]

How should a Business Practitioner integrate Adobe Sensei with AEM for Smart tag feature?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gerry
12 days ago
Wait, is there an option to just use magic and hope it works? Asking for a friend...
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
13 days ago
Well, if it's not broken, don't fix it. I'd go with the Smart Content Service configuration (option A) - it's tried and true!
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
19 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Wouldn't using the Adobe Sensei configuration (option C) be the most straightforward approach?
upvoted 0 times
Margot
22 days ago
D sounds like a great idea! Leveraging Adobe Launch to integrate Sensei seems like a no-brainer to me.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
22 days ago
I personally think option D) Use Adobe launch to integrate Adobe Sensei is the best choice, as it provides a seamless integration process.
upvoted 0 times
Elise
23 days ago
I believe the correct answer is B) Use Custom configuration to set up the Integration, as it allows for more flexibility and customization.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
24 days ago
I agree with Tonette, using Smart Content Service configuration makes sense for integrating Adobe Sensei with AEM.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
25 days ago
I think option B is the way to go. Custom configuration is the most flexible approach to integrate Sensei with AEM.
upvoted 0 times
Tonette
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Use Smart Content Service configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel