Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E121 Topic 3 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E121 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E121 Questions]

A company requests a new banner component that should conform to company design standards. Details on what the authoring dialog experience should be have not been provided.

Which two additional pieces of information should the Business Practitioner clarify for the developer? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Salina
1 months ago
Workflow model might be important too, as it can impact the overall functionality of the banner component.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
1 months ago
I think editable elements are also important for the developer to know.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
2 months ago
Content model and editable elements are the way to go. The developer needs to know the rules, and the user needs to be able to make it their own. Simple as that.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
2 months ago
Ha! Workflow model. What is this, a full-blown CMS? The developer just needs to know what can go in the banner and what the user can tweak. That's it.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
2 months ago
Workflow model? Seriously? That's overkill for a simple banner component. Let's keep it simple, folks - content model and selectable fields are where it's at.
upvoted 0 times
Lorita
10 days ago
Workflow model might be too complex for a banner component. Content model and selectable fields are more practical.
upvoted 0 times
Billye
16 days ago
I think the content model will define what can be displayed on the banner, and selectable fields will allow for customization. Good choices.
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
20 days ago
Definitely, keeping it simple is the way to go. Those two pieces of information should be enough for the developer.
upvoted 0 times
Polly
1 months ago
Agreed, workflow model seems unnecessary. Content model and selectable fields are key.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
2 months ago
I agree, the content model is crucial. And editable elements - that's where the real flexibility comes in. Gotta give the client a way to customize that banner, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Page
26 days ago
Agreed, the content model will help structure the information on the banner, and editable elements will give the client the flexibility they need. It's important for the developer to have clarity on these aspects.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
1 months ago
Content model and editable elements are definitely key for the developer to know. We need to make sure the client can easily customize the banner.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
2 months ago
I agree with Oren, the developer needs to know about the selectable fields as well.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
2 months ago
Content model and editable elements are definitely the key details the Business Practitioner should clarify. Without knowing the allowed content, how can the developer build the authoring experience?
upvoted 0 times
Verlene
1 months ago
C) Editable elements
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
2 months ago
A) Content model
upvoted 0 times
Oren
2 months ago
I think the Business Practitioner should clarify the content model.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel