Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

ACSM Exam 010-111 Topic 2 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for ACSM's 010-111 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 2
[All 010-111 Questions]

Which of the following are NOT symptoms of depression?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rene
22 hours ago
Depression? More like 'de-stressing'! Am I right, folks? Anyway, I'm gonna go with B. Sleep issues are the worst, but at least we can nap through the voices.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
2 days ago
Hearing voices? That's like the opposite of depression - more like a superpower! I'll go with A on this one. Although, come to think of it, maybe that's just me.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
10 days ago
Irritability? Definitely a symptom of depression. And who doesn't love a good bout of insomnia? I'm going with D, the whole package.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
12 days ago
Ah, tricky one! But I think the answer is D. Depression can mess with your sleep, mood, and even cause auditory hallucinations. Better double-check that, though.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
20 hours ago
I think you're right, D seems to be the correct answer. Depression can definitely cause all of those symptoms.
upvoted 0 times
Telma
23 days ago
I think C) Irritability can also be a symptom of depression. It's important to consider the overall picture.
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
28 days ago
I believe D) All of the above are symptoms of depression. It can manifest in different ways for different people.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
1 months ago
I agree with Maryann. Hearing voices is more associated with other mental health conditions.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
1 months ago
I think A) Hearing voices is not a symptom of depression.
upvoted 0 times
Marlon
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure hearing voices is a symptom of something else, not depression. Gotta be A, right?
upvoted 0 times
Bea
16 days ago
C) Irritability.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
18 days ago
B) Change in sleep patterns.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
25 days ago
A) Hearing voices.