Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

ACSM Exam 010-111 Topic 1 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for ACSM's 010-111 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All 010-111 Questions]

The three functions of the Participant-Centered Education and Counseling Model include

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kirk
2 months ago
I see your point, Joanne. Both options seem valid for the model, but I still lean towards B) as the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
2 months ago
I feel like C) Exhibiting empathy, legitimizing a client's concerns, and forming a partnership could also be correct.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
2 months ago
I agree with Launa, those functions make sense for the Participant-Centered Education and Counseling Model.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
2 months ago
Option B is the obvious choice here. It's like they're asking us to identify the three legs of a stool - information, relationship, and counseling.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Information gathering, developing a helping relationship, and participant education and counseling.
upvoted 0 times
Makeda
2 months ago
Hmm, this question is a real brain-teaser. I'm going to have to think deeply about this one over a cup of coffee. Or maybe two.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
2 months ago
B) Information gathering, developing a helping relationship, and participant education and counseling.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
2 months ago
A) Identifying high-risk situations, developing a plan for these situations, and eliminating 'all-or-none' thinking.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
2 months ago
I agree with Mitzie. Option B is the way to go. It covers all the essential elements of the model.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
2 months ago
Option B is the correct answer. The three functions of the Participant-Centered Education and Counseling Model are information gathering, developing a helping relationship, and participant education and counseling.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
2 months ago
Yes, education and counseling are key components in helping participants make positive changes.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
2 months ago
That makes sense. It's important to gather information and build a relationship with the participant.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
2 months ago
B) Information gathering, developing a helping relationship, and participant education and counseling.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel